DJ Mag just announced the details for their 2023 Top 100 DJs poll. The global broadcast event, which will air exclusively on DJ Mag’s YouTube channel, will take place on Wednesday, November 15th at 6pm GMT / 7pm CET / 2pm ET in aid of Unicef. Voting took place earlier this year, with the polls closing in September.
The awards show, which will be hosted from The Standard hotel in Ibiza by BBC Radio One’s Arielle Free, will feature five DJ performances from unique locations spanning four continents, along with the reveal of 2023’s Top 100 DJs results. The show will run in sequence with a social media countdown across DJ Mag’s Instagram and X, formerly Twitter pages, which kicks off at 5:30 pm GMT on the same day.
More info on the lineup and locations will be announced ahead of the show. You can subscribe to DJ Mag on YouTube to get a reminder when it goes live.
The Current Kings
Some of last year’s winners included:
- The World’s No.1 DJ – Martin Garrix
- The World’s No.1 Trance DJ – Armin Van Buuren
- The World’s No.1 Techno DJ – Charlotte de Witte
- The World’s No.1 House DJ – Vintage Culture
- The World’s No.1 Future House DJ – Don Diablo
- The World’s No.1 Hard DJ – Angerfist
- Highest New Entry: Reinier Zonneveld
- Highest Climber: Black Coffee
- Future Star Award: Layla Benitez
- Lifetime Achievement: DJ Paulette
You can see the full list of 2022 Top 100 DJs here.